Thursday, April 06, 2006

DDave does Rugby Skate park and learns how to drop and air a half pipe...

I've been dabbling in the black art that is riding on non muddy things a few times now and I'm getting hooked, certainly seems to improve my DH riding.....

Tonight I ventured off to Rugby to play on the concrete with my BMX :o mates and learnt how to "drop in" to the ramp, and how to get out of it too.... was really cool.... just thought you'd like an update on my dangerous antics....

So thats,
Vert ramp
Wall riding (yes, actually riding at a wall and jumping up it and riding across and jumping off it!)
Now I can actually ride off the top of the ramp into it, and back out again (with style baby) rather than just roll inside it......

HAVE IT!!!

Have to say I prefer the wooden ramps at Epc skate park, less scary! But was a great night anyway.

Bring on Cannock......

4 Comments:


Farqui said...

Holly jumpin cows are you trying for the longest title award or what !

Now go easy on us, "BMX" :huh


Farqui said...

Phew, thank gawd for that.

Hmmm, how'd you feel about 29ers tho...


Farqui said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Farqui said...

Yeah you're right there. It's the commuter in me trying to take over - me thinks it's time for a good beatin'.