Saturday, January 01, 2005

Open for business

Hi Folks !

Here's wishing you all a salubrious welcome to the Knobblies MTB blog - a resource available to all mrP's MTB-ing buddies, far and wide. Hopefully it'll help us arrange rides, trips and talk about bike related tat. You never know it might just grow and grow...

If you've any queries or would like to join us then feel free to drop me an email, addy in the sidebar.

PSA : although there are no rules, here's a Blogging overview with a few "guidelines" and some juicy Xtras.

Cheers, Farq's

1 Comments:


Darren Moloney said...

Hi Farqui
I just tried emailing you on the email address used on your blog but Outlook kicked back an error message. What is the best email to get you on? I ask as I have a client in the MTB world looking for advertising opportunities...

Could you let me know.

Thanks

Darren

PS Sorry to comment on your blog like this... :(