Saturday, January 14, 2006

Trek Fuel 80

This is my bike, it is a Trek Fuel 80, 2001. having an air shock is great because i can change the stiffness as i grow.

On the subject of changing, we have changed the pedals to CODA which are very easy to use, and are very smooth.

We have also changed the front brake to a disc, which also meant we changed the hubs to good old shimano iso6, on both ends.

The frame itself doesnt have a disc brake mount on the back, would be interested if anyone out there has experience with the Woodman v to disc converter, or similar ?

3 Comments:


Farqui said...

Golly, that's a looker. I've often thought about one of those to take me to/from work. Would need to be a bit bigger for me tho ;-)


Farqui said...

I'm not familiar with the Woodman disc gizmo but have heard good things about the A2Z adaptor. I seem to recall that Trek themselves offer a thingy that'll allow a rear disc...


Farqui said...

Ah yes, here's the A2Z homepage