Thursday, September 21, 2006

That Skills book again

...has another review on NSMB.

"Throughout the book a lot of emphasis is put on weighting and unweighting the bike, pumping and staying off the brakes. So I guess it is no great surprise that those are the skills I worked on the most after reading the book. At a place like Whistler those skills can change your riding dramatically. Pumping the back sides of jumps, rocks or any dip in the terrain not only makes you significantly faster but reduces the focus on pedalling so you stay strong longer - which simply makes your riding experience better."

This is what I found and couldn't believe the difference it made to my riding experience.

You can get it from Play.com for £11.99 delivered

1 Comments:


Farqui said...

Hehe, me too. At CyB earlier this year, all I could think about was "stay off the brakes", "flow"...

It helped me overcome relying on a rear brake was useless !