Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sneaky Peaks Ride

Anyone fancy a loop round the Peaks on Sat 21st Sun 22nd June. Chris has offered to show us round some of his local trails again, no idea which ones though :-)

I think the route will incorporate the loop he used when he was teaching people how to ride their mountain bikes, so quite appropriate.

It will be in the Ladybower area and 'The Beast' - a tricky downhill section off the top of 'Hope Cross' - I'll be doing the wimps option at the side :-)

Let me know if you are interested and I'll keep you updated.

Cheers... Dozer

Update: start Sunday, 10am at Hope station.

9 Comments:


Farqui said...

Pencil'd in my good fellow, pending Chippy's recovery...


uphilla said...

Heading down to Afan the week before, so will have to give this a miss.
Keen to do a route with Jacob's Ladder at some stage, anyone interested??
Anyone want to join the Afan trip? Booked a hostel for Friday night, think there are a couple of spaces.


Farqui said...

Unfortunately I won't be able to make your tempting Afan trip. Good luck and enjoy :p

Jacobs Ladder ? - count me in, if it's in June +


Rob#2 said...

I'm interested. The area you refer to is supposed to be one of the best riding areas in the PD. After my recent visit I'm really keen to try and fit this one in.

R2


Anonymous said...

How do you log into this thing?

Can I come to the Peaks?


dozer said...

We will be meeting at 10am on Sunday @ Hope train station I would suggest bring enough food for about 3 to 4 hours


Rob#2 said...

Looks like Rob abd R2 will be attempting to make the 10.00am meet time. I think that involves getting out of bed early...anyone know what time the sun comes up..is it light at 7.00am?


Chipmunk said...

The sun is up at 4am, I know as I have seen it lots this past 9 days. Anyone need me to give an early morning call!!


Farqui said...

Sadly my wibbly wobbly knee isn't yet 100% and defo isn't up to an all days Peaks ride.

Have fun :p