Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spot the Difference

Apart from the obvious, "one's the left and the others the right"...

Since swapping the levers over on my Canyon I've not been happy the lever position or how the brake snuggles up to the shifter. So last weekend I whip'd off the Sh!mano shifter gauges and now the lever falls to hand and everything snugs up nicely. As I'm now yanking the end of the brake lever the Avid's also have a bit more bite :D

Oh and how's about an alternative post title ;)

"How to make Shimano even more like SRAM"

:lol

5 Comments:


Dangerous Dave said...

New Shimano = better than Sram ;)


Rob said...

I guess if you want to make them more like Sram you could put glue in the cables :-o
hee hee!


Farqui said...

Oh my, look there are folks out there - "where the hell have ya's all been?"

Yeah Rob you're right, too much pressure on your lickle wrists wouldn't be good for your delicate disposition :p


Dangerous Dave said...

Well, personally I've been *trying* to ride my bike, and finish building my ubershed/bikeworkshop. :)


Farqui said...

A "workshop", a "bike workshop" !

Ding, dong - now you're talking.

Pictures, this thread is useless without pictures...