Tuesday, March 11, 2008

South Downs Way Randonnees 2008 BHF

I have just found out the dates for the 2008 British Heart Foundation - South Downs Way Randonnees.

I have registered my interest and they will be sending me out an info pack and application form.

Let me know if you are interested and want to know more when I get the pack. I plan to do the 65 mile trail on the 28/06.

Note this will be a sponsored event for the BHF.

See link http://www.bhf.org.uk/get_involved/take_part_in_our_events/event_display.aspx?e=3300

3 Comments:


Farqui said...

I'll take a leaf out of the book a Dozer.

"Err, now when is it ? aw, I can't think about that just yet, I've another trip planned before then, err yeah I'll get back to ya"

;)


Farqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Farqui said...

So you plan to ride from Winchester to Brighton.

I see the link provides maps, someone ought to punch this into Tracklogs and see what the profile looks like.

What's the deal with insurance ? - have you taken this out before ?

Hmmm, I'll have to give the logistic's some thought...