Monday, January 07, 2008

Fundamentals DVD

This years January sales finally spurred me on to grab myself a copy of this DVD that peeps often rave about.

If like me you're 'alf expecting cheesy presentation with many a chuckle then this doesn't disappoint. I guess you've gotta keep telling yourself that these aren't seasoned presenters but damn fine riders.

Overall the content is pretty good and the rider footage assists the lack of verbal skills ;) To understand technique it's probably best used in conjunction with a decent book.

Stand out sections;
  • Suspension Setup, with Tim Flooks
  • Bike Repair, with many a useful build tip
If anyone would like a squiz then we'll pass it around...

2 Comments:


brumster said...

Wouldn't mind a quick snifter myself if it's at hand...


Novi Roofing said...

Great reading this