Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cannock DH 30/12/07





Hey dudes.... just thought I'd drop by and show you what I've been up to...

I was debating Coed Llandegla or Cannock but after Alex bust his arm on Saturday on a timing run at Cannock*, I decided to go to Cannock and take him out the house for a day....

Some of the better photos below... needless to say, I was on it... even the Rave Racers were saying how fast I was....

Be warned large pics are, large!

Note: you can click on the big image when it loads and will bring you back to the blog!




















4 Comments:


Farqui said...

Tsk he's airbourne...again ;-)


Dangerous Dave said...

..Tis what I do best!


Farqui said...

The trails look pretty darn good mister.

Much like your "gawd" like lines B) - I just thought I'd get my DDave appreciation comment in before the others...


Dangerous Dave said...

Haha, yeah! Thanks, noted that you got there first!

The trails are coming along nicely now... now they've got some actual riders designing them!

Well worth a detour on an XC run now!