Wednesday, June 27, 2007

France 30th June - 14th July

Just a quick note to let you know, and to gloat, of course.
I am off to France on Friday, to spend two weeks in MTB heaven, for the 2nd year I'll be taking my trusty Gemini and hoping it's aging alloy bones wont break, and generally flying down mountains at warp speed. We will be staying in Morzine (near the Nyon lift), visiting tracks in Morzine, Les Gets and Switzerland.
After last years shenanigans with slEasy Jet, were are driving in Alex's Mondeo estate - crusie control for the win. With 3 of us going, 3 bikes, and a mobile workshop it's going to get intimate but when we get there the ability to drive to the shops outside of the resort will more than make up for it - hopefully it should make things a tad cheaper, too.

In other news, I have now moved house and job! Some of you may of heard of the "issue" I had with Nationwide, randomly ending my contract for no apparant reason.
I now work for a company called "Opus Energy" in there customer service/registrations team. Not exciting work but until things are more stable it will do!

Hopefully I'll see you all soon, but if not, at AFAN!!!

Laters gang. :)

5 Comments:


Farqui said...

Good luck you jammie git, don't do a "Dozer" on us now will ya ! ;-)

If you're interested in Afan, then a deposit (£20 ppn) is required...


Dangerous Dave said...

Thanks :)Sent today via BACS. Not 100% sure on Anna at the moment.


dozer said...

Hmmmm, I think Anna needs some training from our wives :-( Enjoy!

Farqui,
What do you mean dont do a Dozer, I didn't hurt myself in Les Gets :-) Maybe that's the logic I should use to try and get a pass for the Alps next year?


Farqui said...

Eer kinda, more like; don't break/dislocate anything.


Farqui said...

I'll be interested to hear how you compare driving to flying. I guess it's be a balancing act between price and time...