Friday, February 03, 2006

Firefox 1.5

The new version of Firefox Browser is out and offers a feature that will help with this Blog - Live Bookmarks - will give you info about the latest postings on your desktop.

  • Download and install Latest Version of Firefox
  • go to this blog and at the right side of the address box you will see a little logo, click on this and add the blog to the bookmarks bar as a live bookmark
  • When you click on the down arrow on the left of this new link it will show a list of blogs which can then go straight to.
Sure there are other options, also works with news sites etc, link to Firefox Site

5 Comments:


Farqui said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Farqui said...

I know it's splitting hairs but v1.5 has been out for a while now.

v1.5.0.1 has just been released tho ;-)

After using Firefox, I could never go back to using IE


Farqui said...

Hehe, I know what you mean 'cos goofed listing the version in my 1st response.

I think RSS has been around for a while. Kinda handy, tho the "refresh" option can be done by visiting the site...


toons said...

I've had problems with the new IE 7 Beta release,I was unable to upload photos into a blog.


brumster said...

Yeah it's been in a while. On my version, it's not up on the address bar but down in the bottom right corner, next to the status bar - it's a little orange box with radiating white lines on it.

Anything with an RSS feed on it should offer it to you. It's very handy ;)